|#3 My miniature Thanksgiving meal|
1. My husband. OK, I lied about no particular order. This is always number 1 for me.
2. The boyz. They are quirky, weird, stubborn, funny and sweet. Although I wish they did not have autism, I still am glad I have them. They have improved me as a person.
|#2 My crazy kids|
3. My minis. Having a hobby really makes life more beautiful.
4. My kitty. Diesel frequently makes me laugh and loves to be petted. He isn't into being held, but that is OK. He still makes me feel loved.
|#6 Me with my sisters|
5. My nieces. I have four smart, beautiful and just plain nice nieces. Although I am still glad I had boyz, I do love watching these four grow into wonderful young ladies.
6. My sisters. I have two fantastic sisters. The one in town frequently watches the boyz and the one out of town lends an amazing amount of moral support.
7. My in-laws. I have the best in-laws in the world. Although they do not always agree with our choices, they respect them and again provide an amazing amount of moral support.
8. My parents. I do love them even when they drive me crazy. They have given me a wonderful blueprint for marriage and faith.
9. My faith. Although I sometimes question what God has given me, I do know he is there to help.
11. Our country. I live in a wonderful country. Although I hate "politics" I respect and appreciate the military and our freedom.
12. Did I mention my husband?
13. Doctors and modern medicine. Although the cause of autism has not been pinpointed (personally I believe there are multiple causes), I cannot imagine my life without the boys' medications and their doctors.
14. Air conditioning. Even though I am not using it at the moment, I would not survive a summer without air conditioning!
15. Books. There is nothing better than escaping into a good book.
16. Movies. Except possibly watching a good movie.
17. My neighbors. After the hateful letter that grandmother in Canada received, I am once again thankful that no one has ever done anything remotely that mean to me.
18. My health. I hear so many people that have physical aches and pains. While my feet might not be pain free yet, they are on the way and my "problem" could be fixed.
19. Chocolate. 'Nuff said.
20. Food. Maybe this is silly, but I am thankful that food is so plentiful that I have a weight problem. I much prefer this to the alternative. I still don't think I can be thankful for exercise but maybe someday ...
21. I am very thankful my left foot healed a lot faster than my right foot!
22. Schools. The boyz have been in every style school imaginable (except homeschool) and without fail we have had some amazing teachers. Many I am still thrilled to call my friends.
23. Respite providers. We try to have at least one date night a month and without some of the amazing ladies I've met, this would not be possible.
24. Social networks. I can't believe all the people I have met via Facebook and Google+. I have also reconnected to a bunch of old friends. All I have to do is turn on my computer in the morning and I have a bunch of friends to see.
25. And last but not least, my husband. He is my best friend and a wonderful dad.
So what are you thankful for this month?